Celebrate your successes!

gypsylee

SF Supporter
Woohoo @gypsylee im glad you’re connecting with your daughter, even if it is at the cost of having to listen to Ed Sheran!! Lol
It sounds one she’s resdy to have you in her life in some capacity, well done for hanging in there, this is the pay off.

Well done you (hugs)
Yeah, Ed isn’t exactly my cup of tea. I can stand about 3 songs in a row then I need something edgy again.

Thank you :) This is a big deal and definitely the pay off for my patience. Tonight she goes “why are you so cool?” and how she tells her friends about me, and my ego couldn’t quite cope haha :D

Gonz

₲‹›Ŋʑ
It’s a small thing, but I’m still pleased with myself. Looks like I’m going to be leaving the house and dealing with people (shudder) at some point in the next couple of weeks. So I finally cut my hair and trimmed my beard after letting them go for way too long. I finally look like myself again, rather than a terrifying murder-hobo.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
It’s a small thing, but I’m still pleased with myself. Looks like I’m going to be leaving the house and dealing with people (shudder) at some point in the next couple of weeks. So I finally cut my hair and trimmed my beard after letting them go for way too long. I finally look like myself again, rather than a terrifying murder-hobo.
Awesome news, way to go. Hope you have a pleasant time leaving the house.

Faced the dentist again and today’s visit was hard. The dentist was young and inexperienced but she was very kind. She did a scale and polish which is essentially just a clean, but my teeth are a mess :oops: So it’s a fair bit of work and needs anaesthetic - about 4 separate injections I think o_O Now my bottom teeth/face is numb and when it wears off it’s going to be painful. Another appointment next week *sigh*.

Still, I went. I’ve been avoiding it for a couple of years after a traumatic visit, but the abscess a few weeks ago forced me to go back. I’m thankful we have a public system or all this would cost a small fortune.

Gonz

₲‹›Ŋʑ
Went to a family get together for a couple hours. Managed not to have a panic attack even though this was the longest I’ve been around other people in months. It’s nice being the only smoker in the family, gives me an excuse to get away from everyone for a few minutes. Went home when things started winding down, rather than having to leave early because I couldn’t deal. It was still awkward and uncomfortable as hell, but I managed.

StillSurviving

6th April - My first ever concert on my own - Loved it!
22nd April - I went to see the same artist again, but in another City. First train ride for 37 years, first ever hotel stay that I have booked - loved it!
Last week - Theatre 6 times in 5 days - loved it!

Some bad things have happened, but they are the positives.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00