Celebrate your successes!

lightning05

Wow! To be able to be called for an interview is an achievement itself! I wish you lots of luck. Be confident but a little humble, if you know what I mean. All the best!
Thank you! It went very well and I did well on the exams they gave us, like you did on yours. Congratulations to you too on doing well on your interview and I hope the documentation process goes smoothly and quickly!

Lewis83

Its not much but I contacted the jobcentre today to get information they forgot to send me about something, I wouldn't usually do that as I don't usually feel confident or assertive enough to ask for things I need.

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
Came to this section of the board to see who I could give some kind of help/support or encouragement to and found that someone else had posted a topic offering that to people which was such a nice & unexpected surprise! I reached out to them & said if they wanted to PM that I would like that. I am usually pretty uncomfortable initiating reaching out to people whether it is in person or online so I am glad my ego was able to calm down long enough for me to just do that even though it meant risking possible rejection. I'm so done with its resistance to risk, all it's ultimately doing is holding me back from taking more action to get what I want in my life.

bobbob

SF Supporter
Its not much but I contacted the jobcentre today to get information they forgot to send me about something, I wouldn't usually do that as I don't usually feel confident or assertive enough to ask for things I need.
Since getting panic attacks I know how hard stuff like that can be. nice one. :)

shelled1

unbelonger
SF Supporter
It's not a big deal really, but today I am no longer a medical coding apprentice, my credential is upgraded to full fledged. It might lead to slightly more opportunities but mostly says I hung in there long enough to get experience. Maybe this will be enough to kickstart my weight loss goal.

social anxiety is the bane of my life. after considering hiding in my room til 10pm tonight in order to avoid housemates. i ended up heading downstairs at around 7 to make dinner. and i ate it in the kitchen and said hi to my housemates as they came in :) little victories but it means alot to me

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
social anxiety is the bane of my life. after considering hiding in my room til 10pm tonight in order to avoid housemates. i ended up heading downstairs at around 7 to make dinner. and i ate it in the kitchen and said hi to my housemates as they came in :) little victories but it means alot to me
More than a victory, shows what can be overcome :)

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$175.00
Goal
$255.00