Discussion in 'Therapy and Medication' started by mindpeace, Jun 27, 2007.

1. mindpeace

mindpeace Guest

My depression was cured 100% also. Not through any therapy though. I found info on the internet about treating depression with celexa.
    Celexa is a medication for the treatment of depression. Celexa helps to restore the brain's chemical balance by increasing the supply of a substance in the brain called serotonin. Celexa appears to relieve depression by increasing serotonin levels in the brain.:smile:
  2. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

i'm on celexa as well and it has really helped. great weight loss method as well. lol

3. iracund

iracund Antiquities Friend

i'm on celexa in addition to lamictal and dexedrine and some other anti-anxiety meds as needed.

celexa isn't my favorite ad, but it helps. helped more at first, less so after a while. i wouldn't be averse to trying something else, but i've been through most of the common ad's and i can't take maoi's, not sure about tri-cyclics ... but i'd prefer to stay away from anything with the penchant for doling out nasty side effects since i tend to be a winner in the side effects lottery. with a lot of different meds.

hard to say at the moment though since lamictal is also taking on some of the depression duty. or ... mad cycling duty, i should say.