Chain mail rant. *language again*

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by LoD, Apr 21, 2007.

1. LoD

LoD Well-Known Member

Why the fuck must people support chain mails?!?! I like reading comments, I honestly do. On most sites if I have to wait, I read comments, WHY THE FUCK MUST PEOPLE SPAM 4 PAGE STORIES ABOUT HOW YOU'LL BE CURSED IF YOU DON'T *enter random chain mail spreading bullcrap*. It just ticks me off.

I'm so glad I know no one personally who spreads that shit. You know, I see chain mails with different points, either
    A) to make people smile
    B) to make people think
    C) to annoy the shit out of people
    D) to make people believe they'll be cursed if they don't spread some words... ? =/
    With points A and B I agree, but why the fuck C? AND WHY THE BLOODY HELL D?! What's the fucking point? Tell me, let me know. And if ever, you've had one to be true; say it. I'll shut up now before I insult any possible chain-mail spreaders out here.

2. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

I used to annoy people on MySpace by taking D out of anything I passed on :laugh:

3. ~Nobody~

~Nobody~ Well-Known Member

Go Sammie!! :wootrock: :clap: :thumbup:

4. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Urgh Im with you on this Sven, i hate the bloody things lol. People know not to send em to me know cos i get REALLY pissed off.

:hug:

5. janlost

janlost Member

I'm not a big fan of chain mail either. I honestly don't see the point in any of it (except the ones that are 'friend' oriented, but even then, I end up with a ton of those in my inbox after a few days...).

Luck is what luck is... whether you believe that you get it by passing on a chain email or not.

I never have and never will attribute the hell that my life is due to some stupid chain letter...