Change of Ownership

Discussion in 'Forum News & Updates' started by WildCherry, Jan 12, 2016.

1. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I wanted to take a minute and let everyone know that ownership of the site is changing from myself, to NYJmpMaster. We have worked together as staff here for years, and I have complete confidence in his abilities as a site owner. I'll be staying on as an admin, and will always be available to talk to anyone or help in any way I can.

2 people like this.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Thank you so much. Ben will do an amazing job as you did here, amazing staff members. It is rare to find jewels like ye :)

2 people like this.
  3. Moat

Moat Banned Member

Bell Nut will be Bell Nut until the very end. :)

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Congratulations to you Ben know that you will be amazing as new owner and i am glad Alison will stay and be here as administrator your kind heart is always needed here thanks to both of you

5. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Congratulations to Ben to taking up the responsibility and thank you much Wild Cherry for the support she has given to this site. I can truly say I would not be here today if it was not for this site. One day, I hope to own this site as truly does save lives.

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Wild Cherry you will never fade away hugs to you

7. lost81

lost81 Staff Alumni

You have done an amazing job Alison. Thanks for all the time and effort you have put int to make this place what it is. :)