Change of Ownership

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
I wanted to take a minute and let everyone know that ownership of the site is changing from myself, to NYJmpMaster. We have worked together as staff here for years, and I have complete confidence in his abilities as a site owner. I'll be staying on as an admin, and will always be available to talk to anyone or help in any way I can.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Thank you so much. Ben will do an amazing job as you did here, amazing staff members. It is rare to find jewels like ye :)

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Congratulations to you Ben know that you will be amazing as new owner and i am glad Alison will stay and be here as administrator your kind heart is always needed here thanks to both of you

Unknown_111

Forum Buddy
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Congratulations to Ben to taking up the responsibility and thank you much Wild Cherry for the support she has given to this site. I can truly say I would not be here today if it was not for this site. One day, I hope to own this site as truly does save lives.

Lost

Staff Alumni
You have done an amazing job Alison. Thanks for all the time and effort you have put int to make this place what it is. :)

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00