Change the world

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by LightInTheDarkestNight, Sep 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LightInTheDarkestNight

LightInTheDarkestNight Well-Known Member

I was just watching this video on youtube around 3:30 hit home you may want to watch the whole music video even if you don't like the bone thugs kind of music. We're all just kids inside and we all deserve to be happy no matter what or what we haven't done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19_c58yNYVw

There's too much pain and suffering in this world. The sad thing is that without pain and suffering there is no happiness and joy and pleasure.

Life isn't always fair some poeple may be in a lifetime of pain and suffering, that don't deserve it at all. At the same time somo of not the nicest people( I'm not trying toj udge and use bad terms) have everything health wise and financially, as well as relationship wise.

If you could change something in this world what would it be?

2. LostMyMind

LostMyMind Well-Known Member

No more bloodshed, a world much like described in the song "imagine".

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Yeah, John Lennon had the right idea. Too bad he got shot for it. :sad:

4. LightInTheDarkestNight

LightInTheDarkestNight Well-Known Member

That would be great if that song came true even part of it actually...

There's so much to be changed I don't know where to start.

I'd like to be able to do something to better this world myself even if it's just 1 person who I've made some significant difference in helping.

People do take alot of things for granted I know I took my health for granted now I seem to have developed chronic fatigue syndrome, not a very pleasant disorder. You have to appreciate what you have.

Ok it sounds like I'm preaching I better stop, with a hint of complaining as well

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2008
  5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

If the asswipes of the world were shipped to one location and kept there. That way the world would become a lot easier to live in. People walking down the street would start saying hi again instead of shaking in there boots. You could go to bed at night and not have to fear someone entering your house. The movie escape to New York has the right idea. Only a fantasy it would never happen! There is just to much greed in the world!!:chopper:!!

6. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

cool video :)

7. free_your_mind

free_your_mind Active Member

that's the problem with this messed up world, the people who don't deserve it get it real worse in life, and the more richer people have it more easier in life, i've personally learned that life is not ultimately fair, i've never had it easy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.