Change the world???

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by poisonedresistance, Mar 10, 2012.

1. poisonedresistance

poisonedresistance Well-Known Member

ever considerd it? seriously considered it? imagine having a great idea that 'could' rock the fucking world but knowing that you were just not the face to put on it. no fucker wants some lowest of the low peice of crap like me putting my face,name or fingers on that- anyway who the fuck do i think i am? yerh seriously????? so who in their right minds thinks they could realy do it.... or do only people like me-fractioned rejects of society- truley contemplate it.
    watching this shit happen, knowing its there and not being able to do a damn thing about it is what is fucking crushing me, it was this that crushed me before and -------
    I dunno, guess thats when you have to switch off from it.
    apathy- yerh always back to that shit.

Better work on changing my own little fucked up world before I destroy the world in a bigger sense hey. maybe its impossible to change the world in one fell swoop-ok-so maybe not the world, what about my own fucked up little island??? those that try get crushed and thier ideas get raped and abused untill they they are inconsequential memories of an idea that is so fucked up and twistd you couldnt see the beginning if you tried.
    politicions work with the system they have which is flawed and fucked-had that many holes poked through it- it works to a point i guess but it has many many faults,,,, too many to list. fuck id love to know what the uk is supposed to stand for as ive been here all my life and never -not once- heard of it.

the three things America stands for
    LIFE-LIBERTY-THE PERSUIT OF HAPPINESS- how many people know that?
    yerh then have a look at how they go about it, im prity sure that isnt exactly what their fore fathers meant.
    one glorious idea crushed by the 'needs' and 'desires' of the few.
    A priest would say that these things are sent to test us,,, test us how? to fight and change the world we live in or to live as best as we can in our own little worlds????? confusing as fuck to be honest.

btw-yerh this is a fucked up rant- ill be moaning about something else tomorrow!!

2. poisonedresistance

Yerh and something else indeed- i dunno- my fucking heads a mess, have i created this shit situation myself? fuck me-i look back now and i know I have- Ive created it by being me,,,, maybe i should just be a fucking cow, maybe i should take all the hurt, all the anger, all the pain, all the times i have bent and bent and tried and just tatoo the fucker on me so i remember to not be such a silly bitch in future.
    I dont matter- ive never mattered- I probably never will matter- should have finished the job years ago

3. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

I am sorry you are down Amy-lee, here if you want to chat. You do matter.
    What is your situation?

4. poisonedresistance

curreently homeless bum. Its ok but folk make a point of making me feel it as often as they can too,, outwardly im like a wall but inside thats a different story. sick of crumbling inside and having to smile or shout my way through it.- thanks though Windlepoons, i dont come hre that often but you are always there for me x

5. poisonedresistance

6. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Aw sorry the house fell through. Have you got any plans, a way forward?
    Always here to chat my friend.

7. poisonedresistance

Hey windlepoons,thanks for replying xx,, havent even got that far. Sick of this fucking situation,, tired of fighting. drained of everything today, its fucking stupid cuz it aint even got to be like this, could be comfortable and fun while im waiting but ,,,,, i just aint wanted around. I dunno wish someone would shoot me today.

8. poisonedresistance

argharghraghghghgrhgrh- fuck- god i hate this fucking shit, falling so fucking fast, fucking empty and crashing. gud job i cant get hold of owt tonight or id just thrash the lot-numb out this fucking shit