1. whybother?

whybother? Well-Known Member

yes im drunk but i just thought id like to tell every1 how much ive changed these past few months

1. im very open minded bout music now, in the past id only listen to 1 type of music, yes ok i only listen to metal and rock but i dont limit myself to 80s stuff like i use to, im a big fan of killswitch engage and muse. Trust me thats a big change for me!

2. Ive changed my physical image, from metal head to goth. I actually care about wat i look like, example being before i couldnt care how my hair looked, now ive dyed my hair ''midnite blue'' and have it spiked up, and i look after my hair
    ive had my lip pierced and ear pierced, the old me wouldnt of even thought about doing that!!

The old me i didnt like girls who liked makeup (i just thought it was cuz they had sumthing to hide) but i myself wear makeup! im a goth and i use makeup and i couldnt care how ppl judge me about that! if they got a problem with that, then thats exactly that, there problem not mine so fuck you! :p

I dont ''hate'' other ppl for being who they are, like i use to REALLY hate emo's becuz i thought they did it all for the attention etc BUT now i dont really care who they are, if there emo or chav or townie then so be it, aslong as they dont abuse me then its there choice not mine! there are sum ppl i hate but its not becuz of who they are, its just wat they've done to me.

I know sum ppl are thinking ''how the hell can sum1 change that much in such a short time?'' tbh i have NO idea how i have, but it took sum strange sort of events to show me wat sorta things im hating for NO reason at all

I use to be full of hate and anger, but now i just think ''why hate, its not gonna get u anywhere just get on with it!''

it may not seem like big news to any1, but to me this is a BIG change in my life, a good change, and i thought id just share it with u lot, seen as ive been on this forum for a few years and sum of u know better than others, i thought id update u :)

dont expect replies i just want ppl to read this and show that there is such thing as a ''good'' change in ppl thats all

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

well done whybother :)

3. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Am glad you have changed and are pleased with the changes you've made in yourself!

4. nz10040

nz10040 Member

im so happy for you!!!
    :hug: