Charlie Sheen

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by johnnysays, Mar 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnnysays

johnnysays Well-Known Member

Clearly, I made this post because there's another one here by this name.

1 month ago to be exact I decided something. I decided not to click on any links with Charlie's name. I've been fully committed. I am free to make this post because it's not about Charlie Sheen. It's about my dedication to my cause. If you agree to not click on anymore Charlie Sheen links, /sign this thread.

Mods, please don't censor this. I think it's important for people to sign here and dedicate themselves to following their word.

/signed.

2. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Er too much emphasis on him in my opinon. Even this threads kinda promotes him. But more power to you for ignoring the topics xx

3. johnnysays

This thread is serious. I truly have no clicked any Charlie links. I really believe that those who /sign this thread will at least attempt to avoid clicking the links for a while. It may not succeed in the longterm, but our cause is worthy and it should be allowed to grow. I hope no mod censors this and has the wherewithal and presence of mind to realize I'm not joking.

4. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

You do realize you're fueling the overall Charlie Sheen thingy by making this thread :wink: If he doesn't matter to you, why make a thread about how much he doesn't matter to you.

Or is it something like the attention the media is giving him is your main issue, sintead of charlie sheen?

I dont get this thread now :S It just kinda seems contradictory to me.

*realizes he's entered a black hole a fucks off :D*

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2011
  5. johnnysays

Not long ago (not 1 month maybe though) I was clicking too many Charlie links and noticing others clicking them. I realized I was indulging and it was disgusting to feed on another mans loss. So I decided to make an ultimatum. No more clicking on them or I would see myself as an addict. I made a thread (somewhere else) and /signed it. I'm doing the same here. I'm asking people to /sign it because I think that by signing this it will encourage you to not back out on your word. Once you /sign it's your word and if you stick to it or not will reflect on you later on when it crosses your mind.

This is the only Charlie related thing I've done since my ultimatum. I'm trying to help others. It helped me, so maybe it will help others.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.