Chart showing dependency and harm

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Jimi, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jimi

Jimi Member

A chart I saw on Wiki... [​IMG]
  2. p3cky

p3cky Account Closed

is alcohol worse for you than weed?
  3. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

In my opinion it is, but that's just my opinion.
  4. I knew alcohol was worse than weed in terms of physical harm.... but I fail to see the physical harm in chron. Psychological harm yes... but physical?
  5. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

oh shit ..addicted to two of the orange ones and was addicted to amphetamines so that makes 3 orange :eek:hmy:
    And if i keep on drinking thats the colour I'll be from jaundice:laugh:
  6. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

So basically, if I just take Cannabis, LSD and Ecstasy I should be fine right? :laugh:
  7. I have never taken it but heard that extacy was meth + heroin. Is this true? That would put X up there as one of the most harmful, right with heroin?
  8. Amanda

Amanda Well-Known Member

^^Ecstacy is MDMA + Whatever else the manufacturer decided to cut it with.
  9. Never was around it so I don't even know what that is.
    I'm addicted to the benzo's and take them untill I blackout because of everything that I have to deal with(oh how ironic it is that I act totally sober & normal when I'm actually in a blackout from drugs). Luckily I am a sturdy aircraft with a well working autopilot(I've walked/gotten home safely so many times and I don't know how I did it).
  10. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member

11. anonymous51

anonymous51 Staff Alumni

just goes to show how much people lie even when scientists have PROVEN that they are safe for you. Ecstasy is almost completely harmless if used with respect and in moderation. They tell you that you can die from overheating and dehydration which is a common asumption but look at it like this

ecstasy makes you feel great and for most people when they feel great they like do dance around and run about for hours on end. Dancing for hours in a enclosed nightclub full of people is going to make you feel dehydrated and hot and usually people are stupid enough to drink alchohol aswell which will cause you to loose alot of water and end up passing out. When the newspapers hear about this they dont take into account that these people are passing out from constant exercise for hours on end and not from the drug itself
  12. Erm, thank you for that. I'm addicted to quite a few of them and didn't realize how harmful some of them were. I mean I know that they are all harmful, but I didn't realize to what extent.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.