chasing amos

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by deadend, Nov 18, 2010.

1. deadend

deadend Active Member

It's been a shameful age. The last few men I've met, 3 to be exact, I've had to be the one to chase them. It makes me feel like a loser. Like I'm constantly having to run after someone who mostly just wants to run away from me. Does anyone else have this problem, and why is it this way?? I'm tired of all this chasing. Someone chase me for once. Beg for my love and affection. Want me madly. Is that too much to ask?
    I know this is a crappy post, but whatever. I want to be loved is that so wrong!!!

2. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

I know exactly how you feel. I don't have any answers, sorry.

Just know that you are not alone in feeling this way.

I just want someone to need an want me the way i do them.

:hug:

3. Theseus

Theseus Well-Known Member

Welcome to our world (I'm a guy). And it's not just the running away. Running away implies being near in the past. There are other things too, like putdowns in public which cause public humiliation, stringing someone along until the eventual rejection, and sometimes, not even the courtesy of a reply. You ain't seen nothing yet.

But, I sincerely hope you find your amos who'll chase after you and beg you for love and make you happy.