Chat Room Regulars Unite!!

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Stylez, Feb 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stylez

Stylez Well-Known Member

Being that a small percentage of this forum go in the chat room I was thinking we become acquainted with one another to form or even tighten our friendships.

We can talk about funny stories we have talked about, inside jokes, anything light-hearted people want to share.

I'll start:

I'm 24 currently living in Miami Florida w/my folks, planning to get my Masters in Elementary School Counseling. I volunteer at a mental health clinic nearby playing the piano and reciting poetry and just being a listening ear.

I chose this name because, it's easy to spell (makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside when that thing beeps in the chat...), and i feel, everyone has their unique individuality or "style". So that's why i chose that...

Hmm haven't been in chat for a few days, but the last time i was there i had a great and this other person who has the same type of sense of humor as me, talked about how awkward it is to find out a person you've been talking to is the different sex then you thought....ouch!

Anywayz what say you gals and gents??
  2. xan

xan Chat Buddy

Hey, I'm usually around anytime between like 9am and 4am GMT... hmmmm... not sure what else to say... real name is alex.. and have my own emote in chat *xan heh... ok.. sorry I didn't say as much as you :unsure:
  3. Anju

Anju Well-Known Member

Inside jokes, ain't that nice...

With regards to going into chat how do you even become one of these 'regulars'? It can't just be going in these often, cause it seems when you go in no one will talk to you anyway :sad: The ammount of time I've spent in there I haven't formed a friendship with anyone :unsure:
  4. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

i live there :laugh: i'm sheep or *sheep been here since september i do believe, i want to beat daisys post count (impossible) i now have purpley hair. i'm irish, and tattoos and piercings, like intelectual conversations as long as your not put off by my spelling, barely talk about my "problems" in chat, so dont get offended if i dont tell you my life story, i give everyone a chance once thast gone you dont get another one. and i hate liars.
    hi :laugh:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.