Chat Topic Night Saturday 25th September 9pm GMT/4pm EST

Citizen Insane

Emote Encyclopedia
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
Feel free to tag folk everyone, *agreed these are the tags collected from the previous thread:

@Auri @bubblebear @Indecisive @Butterfly @bobbob @So so tired @charlietgirl @Ash600 @Waves @Lady Wolfshead @SillyOldBear @Sassy the Wonderful Cat @NoOneC @arbitrarybarry @Angie @Livelife @ameliaQ @Lux @DouglasW @Dinolaur @Bradamante @Harrow @Bergerac @Pebble mouse @Kiwi2016 @extraterrestrialone @Fleurise

Share your ideas! Anything really... *yes4

I'm thinking about the next subject as well, *shake I might have a few ideas from a book about that features ACT techniques, mindfulness, coping and all that... I'll think about how to phrase it too. *thumbsup
Bookmarking and watching this thread at the moment. *halo

Citizen Insane

Emote Encyclopedia
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
- "How does a mental health disorder interfere with the life you truly want to live and coping with the disorder?"

Or some varation on this question.

@Lux said I think in a previous thread as an alternative:

- "Coping with a new (mental) health diagnosis"

It could be both be about mental and physical health in that sense then :) And maybe come to some understanding that they're not extremely different when dealing/coping with them.

- "How have I tried to solve the problems of my disorder/diagnosis, what is actually needed to cope with it all?"

Again, coping.

@Butterfly

Last edited:

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00