Chat

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Joshuwah, Feb 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joshuwah

Joshuwah Well-Known Member

Anyone know any other support places that have a chat I can go to till my ban is lifted.. Not coping too well.

2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

recoveryourlife.com is a support site with chat but tbh they dont talk much over there but you could give it a try.

3. Joshuwah

thanks kellz :hug:

4. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

5. Joshuwah

You're both stars :smile: :hug:

6. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

and im usually on MSN or GoogleTalk if you need someone straight away :hug:

7. worlds edge

worlds edge Well-Known Member

Wing of Madness does, but they're stricter at enforcing their rules than this site, particularly at making posters toe the pro-life party line. (IOW, if you got into trouble here, I'm not so sure you'd find a home there. Even if being pro-life isn't an issue.) I'm also not even sure how active the site is any more, since they've been on the receiving end of brutal hacks that took them down I think at least twice.

Take this Life also has chat, but I don't think you're allowed in until you've made a certain number of posts. You'd have to go look. Plus it also looks like they're not all that active compared to SF, either. Personally, I don't care for the attitude of the people behind that site. Among other things, making a post referencing another forum is against their rules. Which strikes me as ridiculous. But that's me.

That's all I know. I'm not much for chat any more. And SF is the best I've found personally... for both forums and chat. :)

8. Joshuwah

Yeah it is, cept I start being childish when I'm low and stuffs, kinda ruin it for
    myself

Edit: Thanks ^,^ :hug:

9. worlds edge

worlds edge Well-Known Member

I just went into the Wing of Madness chat room. Empty. Like I said, I figured things had slowed down there, but to see the room empty surprised me.

10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I find the chatroom there empty quite a bit of the time. Another place might be survivors chat. I usually find people there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.