Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
In chat today, i heard the one thing i never ever thought i would hear, my method.
I am strong, but that destroyed me.
Please, anyone that frequents chat, as i do, or for that matter anyone who just goes there, think about others. I beg you.

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
A big :hug: and thank you to the members who do not condone talk of methods!

For the record...Discussion of methods and encouraging suicide, self-harm or harm to others is not allowed here on SF. If someone notices this rule being broken, they can report it (in confidence) to a staff member or through Letters to Management. Staff can only intervene or stop a person if the person is reported or if a staff member is the one to witness it. Please note that we do not ever tell others who reports.

Kaos General

A big :hug: and thank you to the members who do not condone talk of methods!

For the record...Discussion of methods and encouraging suicide, self-harm or harm to others is not allowed here on SF. If someone notices this rule being broken, they can report it (in confidence) to a staff member or through Letters to Management. Staff can only intervene or stop a person if the person is reported or if a staff member is the one to witness it. Please note that we do not ever tell others who reports.
:lol!: Go and have a look at the last thing i reported before you make that statement. Just make sure you dont report things too often otherwise you will be accused of being unsupportive

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
In chat today, i heard the one thing i never ever thought i would hear, my method.
I am strong, but that destroyed me.
Please, anyone that frequents chat, as i do, or for that matter anyone who just goes there, think about others. I beg you.
Pete, please PM me (or any staff member) and let us know what was said, and by who. Methods aren't allowed here, and it's something that will be dealt with once we know what happened.

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Yes 29..please let us know either the time or person so we can check the logs...we try to be as many places as possible, but there are going to be ppl who break the rules...I hope some of them read this...hope you are doing better and please PM me if you need to be reminded how much you are cared for...the other 29, J

It was not deliberate i dont think, but something i have carried for nigh on thirty years, my post reflected a plea, not a condemnation.
If i close my ears, then i will not hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00