chatroulette - this guy made my day

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by flyingdutchmen, Mar 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flyingdutchmen

flyingdutchmen Well-Known Member

chatroulette - this guy just made my day

i was having an not so good day like usual and was surfing a bit on the web where i

found an article about a random chatservice called

maybe some of you have heared of it or have tried it allready, but it was totally new to me so i went to

see it.

it is a website created by an russian student and is having over half million visitors daily

and 35.000 visitors average at all times. it is a huuuuge community. people chat with total strangers, dont like

the chat just press NEXT and you will be emediatly connected to the next

free 'victim'. it is pretty basic no fance stuff just 2 flash windows for the cam and a text window.

i was bit shy first time so i turned my webcam away and started

checking it out. carefull though, there are some perverts on there also :)mad:)

i tought there must be something on youtube about

this service, this is one of the many movies i found and its pretty funny <-------FUNNY----

this guy made my day i just cant stop smiling anymore and im still watching it :lol!:
    at 2:40 its hilarious (chatting with kermit)

has anyone of you people tried chatroulette and if yes hows your experience ?

Here's a bit more information about chatroulette
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2010
  2. flyingdutchmen

Re: chatroulette - this guy just made my day

well i have been playing with this the last 2 hours and i must say if these perverts werent there it would be a whole lot of fun. at first i was pretty shy and just clicking trough all the cams. pretty exiting camming with someone random on the other side of the globe. i was camming pretty long with a south korean girl who started to dance on a bonjovi song lol. i would wish it had some kind of moderation so the perverts would be banned but it is complete unmoderated only thing you can do if you see a pervert is report them, not sure if that helps tough.
  3. Xaos

Xaos Well-Known Member

Re: chatroulette - this guy just made my day

LOL, nice
  4. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

A few people I know use this quite often, but they use it to find the perverts and make fun of them. They even took a screenshot of one of the people on there making love to a real life raccoon. x.x Personally I don't think I'll ever use the site. I don't think it's a good place for young girls to go. It's nice to see that there are some decent people on there though.
  5. flyingdutchmen

i must agree. i find it a whole lot of fun as long as i dont see some pervert w*nking, which unfortunally happens.
    there are some good and nice people on there also.
    and yes i would not recommend this if your not over 18.

once your not shy anymore ( like is was at start ) the exitement takes over somehow, the fun of seing the reactions from random people. its hilarious at times
  6. flyingdutchmen

This stuff seems to work pretty well on my mooth :lol!:
  7. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member

8. flyingdutchmen

omg this is funny :lol!:

2.5 million views in just a week.

amazing how the guy is using the text he recieves from his chatpartners to complete his song. this guy is freaking good, hilarious !

the perverts are terible indeed, i have no clue why they dont built a simple litle system where after 10 times the 'complain' button has been pushed the user ip gets banned
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2010
  9. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.