Cheated on my Girl...

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by shotmillions, Apr 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shotmillions

shotmillions Member

Right well... Today i finally admitted to the girl im with that i have been with two other girls sexually since we have known eachother lemme go into our story first before explaining anything else...

I first met my girl lets call her ''Jane'' in January and soon after she admited to me she was abused as a kid and all this other stuff bad that had happened to her. I knew some stuff wasnt fitting in so i wasnt trusting her and every few weeks something new would appear that would make her come out with more stuff like that she was anarexic and took Benzos (drugs to calm her) from her anxiety of the things that had happened to her. Anyway alot of her storys didnt make sense and whatever and she treated me really weirdly just didnt know what the hell was going on and altough we never officially got together we kept splitting up and getting back together. Anyway once when we did split i went out and slept with someone (me and jane hadnt had sex at this time) a while later after regretting sleeping with the first person for some stupid reason i slept with a second.

Anyway me and jane built more of a realtionship but even so i didnt trust anything she said one night we made love and it was amazing unlike anytime ive done it before. I was the first person ever she had sex concentually with.

Anyway the other day i found out a bunch of infomation from her and she told me more but still i knew there was something missing today we finally ended it properly and then a bit later i got a call and she told me the whole truth i understand why she had lied and probably would of done myself in the circumstances of her horrible past...

Anyway since this happened i thought i should come clean too and told her what i had done which is the first time i have ever really taken responcablity and been a man about things like this. Anyway now like everythings out we both feel much better and i trust her now but i dont think il ever be able to forgive myself or her forgive me :(

Thing is though at the time she treated me really bad and we werent together and i only got with other women to protect myself because im insecure and i thought if i hurt her she cudnt hurt me kinda thing its stupid i know but i didnt enjoy it with the other women and i just want my girl back and for it to be ok but shes still not over her past and i just wana help her and protect her...

Anyway im not sure really what else to say but feel free to ask anything thats if u manage to read all this... :D
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm glad you were able to be honest with each other. Maybe in time you guys will be able to learn to trust each other again.
  3. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Well technically as you said, those times you were with other women, you weren't with her, as in a relationship and like you said, you were insecure.
    But I do think you should tell her about this.

I hope your both able to start over again whether that be as friends or something else.
  4. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

It's better to tell her now then if she finds out later. At least she would be able to see you're honest, if she finds out herself say goodbye to any trust you had. I agree with Mystic Eyes, you weren't together at the time so hopefully she'll be willing to put it in the past and move forward.
  5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You both have come clean with each other, so build your relationship from there.. Good things are always worth waiting for..The best advice I can give you is to just be there for her and let things happen as they come..Let her open up as she feels more secure in you..Good luck!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.