Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Caroline, Aug 25, 2009.

1. Caroline

Caroline Member

I cheated

i want him back

2. Madison_Rose

Madison_Rose Active Member

Sorry to hear that. I think all you can do is apologise, let him know how you feel, and wait. If he isn't prepared to continue with the relationship you'll have to accept that. It may feel like the end of the world, but it isn't, honest! Good luck :)
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: caroline.. welcome to sf.

Have spoken to you already in chat,hope you can work it out,dont give up x
  4. Caroline

Caroline Member

i hope so :)
  5. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

The difficult thing is rebuilding trust after something like that happens. Take it slowly and agree to anything that'll make him feel better (reading your messages etc).
    I wish you the best of luck.
  6. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Honest is the best solutions, give him time to sort his head out and respect his decision.

Hope it works out for you.
  7. Menchi

Menchi Well-Known Member

This sort of thing is hard to deal with... i've had the situation happen between a couple of my friends before, and the truth is, you have to be willing to give as much time as the situation needs. Don't give up, but definately don't try to push the issue, and above all else, never do it again. I don't know what the circumstances are around it, so its hard to give more detailed advice, but from everything i've seen, time is the key.
  8. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

How badly do you want him back? Are you ready to give all the time and effort needed to show him you will never cheat again? It's hard to imagine a relationship working well after something like that, either way good luck.
  9. Caroline

Caroline Member

i want him back BAD

and yes i am ready
  10. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Then let him know how you feel.

If he takes you back, great.

If not, you'll just have to move on somehow.
  11. Caroline

Caroline Member

he wont take me back

maybe its just too soon
  12. Robin

Robin Guest

Maybe or maybe there's someone better waiting for you still to light up their life :)
  13. Petal

Hi again Caroline,

You've told me the full story.

I think you're better off without him. He is using you atm. :sad: You don't deserve that,you deserve to be treated with respect. you made a mistake, you cheated, everybody makes mistakes. What he is doing now is much worse than cheating.

Hope you feel better soon hun, pm if you need to talk,anytime :arms:
  14. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

My ex was unfaithful to me, as well... last month. She really tried to convince me to take her back but I refused. I wouldn't take her back with a gun pointed towards my head. I hate her and she disgusts me. I don't feel much about her betrayal, anymore, though... my hatred and disgust for her only is in the back of my mind, now. She's just another person who I hate, now.

I tried to at least remain friends with her but it didn't work. Aside from that she kept thinking of me as her true love, I started to hate her again when she gave me details of that time when she sucked that guy's cock, and the fact that she had been spending time with him after she had sucked his cock, along with her wretched friend who was/is his girlfriend and watched her when she sucked his cock. This indicated that she doesn't even regret what she did - regardless of what she says.

God she disgusts me. I hate humanity. And if YOU read this, I DON'T CARE if I seem disrespectful by writing about this - again. As if you were so fucking respectful to me when you did that and then, afterwards, kept spending time with the guy whose cock you had sucked.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2009
  15. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

This sounds familiar. :laugh:
  16. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

< Mod edit - quoted deleted post >

I decided to talk about my own experience to illustrate my feelings on this. :smile: < mod edit - could be seen as insulting towards OP >

...I sure wonder what IrishDoll is talking about that he's been doing, that somehow is worse than being unfaithful (as opposed to "cheated"... I hate that term... "cheated" how?). People's lives may well be over by their exes having stolen their lives after they were unfaithful. What could he have done, afterwards, that compares? I bet he's even the one in the wrong now. :laugh: It seems it often works that way. :p

EDIT: At least she told him, though. Doesn't make what she did any more okay, but still. At least I assume she did and wasn't simply discovered. What's way worse than being unfaithful? Being unfaithful and being silent about it. Never telling about it is unspeakably despicable.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2009
  17. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

Hae-Gi, I understand your responses and how angry you must be when you hear someone else talk about cheating... if I was in your shoes I would be furious too... but the fact that we don't know the whole situation means maybe what she did was, in fact, not as bad as him. What if he abused her physically and emotionally? What if he also cheated numerous times on her? I am not saying this is the case, but despite our own experiences sometimes we have to keep these things in mind.
  18. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

I wasn't that angry when I wrote that. I'm so full of hatred against humanity that I don't even feel it much, anymore. Just a couple days ago I read about a big study that told that among guys ages 15-18 in Sweden, 5 percent have raped someone at least once. For the girls it was 1 percent. Among the guys, how many have raped when they've reached thirty, then? And Sweden isn't that criminal of a country so what are the statistics for, for instance, the vastly more criminal US, among those aged 15-18? One in ten, maybe?

As for the rest you said... if she has something of significance to add then maybe she should... until then... I'll just hate her by default.
  19. Petal

There's more to the story than the OP has written!
  20. Caroline

Caroline Member

heres a convo i had with him today...

oh there u are

yeah i just got on

its not on the one its supposed to be on though

but oh well

at least its something

yeah DEFINITELY!!!

cuz we need to do some talking

so may we talk?

wtf do you want

i want to be the only girl that gets to say i love u

i wanna be be your one & only

i want you to tell sarah to knock it off and that youre with me

you know you ruined it the moment you slept with al, you blew it. you were SUPPOSED to be my one and only. and i WANTED it that way

but you had to go off and party and drink and cheat and do it all over and over again

but u need to delete that post

delete her post john

fuck you, youre a cheater. let that post from sarah remind you of that every time you look at my page

u said we were together

u said u love me

no, i didnt

but we were

and i did love you

but you blew it

all of it

just for what

john i love u

and u love me too

but ya screwed it up

u said we'd work things out