cheater

Discussion in 'Self Care and Healthy Lifestyles' started by ~CazzaAngel~, Sep 29, 2006.

1. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia and the reumatologist said to lose weight it would help a little with the pain.....well first I am told to diet then I start recording my cal intake and ect....well I had an in take of six hundered and something cals then they tell me I am not getting enough cals lol -

- - today I had the intake of about 900 cals, I had a chocolate bar :blink: :unsure: ..... bad me! lol

what do you guys thinbk is a healthy cal intake?

xxx/love you guys,
    Carolyn.

2. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

A healthy calorie intake would depend on the person, their gender, age, weight and how much exercise they get. Most women would need roughly a bit under 2000 calories, if they didnt get loads of exercise... but it really depends on you. Sorry I know it aint really much help.. but there you go.

TDM

3. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

as TDM said it all depends on age, weight, gender, and also life style, the recommend average for a women is 2000, but that could depend on lifestyle, but the basic average in 2000

4. immure

immure Account Closed

if u wanna lose weight and u wanna do this with some haste then eat about 1500 cals. aday if u stay away from whites. go for some walks and such. walk at a pace that u can talk but it is affected by ur activity. a well 20 min min for this is when ur energy system changes from carbs to fatso th longer u go after the first 20 will help it happen faster. this should be done a min of 3 times a week. this is something i know well so if u have any questios feel free to ask me