1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CHeck In Counter

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Bostonensis, Mar 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bostonensis

Bostonensis Guest

I feel we need a check in Thread so we know who are gone ,dead & alive.

This way we are not left hanging worrying among us who are with us & who are not.

I for one is guilty of this. I have gone for a while struggling , in & out of hospitals for the last six months. I was jailed & tortured there ,& unable to connect myself to myself. The cops seized my PC & trash it. I am out ,totally out of this planet.

I am back & forth & was hospitalized for many various reasons ,including the accidental OD, seizzures , etc...

My friends , we don't have to look somewhere else about torture, its right here in our own backyard, Guantanamo is not far enough. Physicians for Human Rights to come & documented this ......

Someone we love deeply makes our mind conquer all the pains ,if not all somewhat.

I do believed ,now more than ever that our mind is a boundless creature capable of any experience ,torturous ,cruelty when given a chance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.