check it...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by n4u2g0z, Jun 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. n4u2g0z

n4u2g0z New Member

Yea for about the past few months i have been thinking of killing myself. I'm 17, and i'm the most apathetic person i know. I dont have "real" friends. I dont have a girlfriend. I dont love anyone and my parents sure as hell dont love me. I frequently fantasize of dying.
    I'm fairly popular at school but i dream of taking a gun to school and killing everyone then killing myself. I HATE waking up in the morning. I spend most of my time sleeping and playing world of warcraft. i used to be on my high school baseball team but that shit sucked so i quit.
    I really find i dont care about anything. Even tho im only 17 i dont think i will ever change. I usally think it would be better if i was just never born so i wouldnt have to go through every fucking day in my boring ass life.
    So basically the only reason i'm here on this forum is to ask the question.. why shouldnt i do it?
    kill myself?
  2. GaiaMischief

GaiaMischief Well-Known Member

Well, first of all man, in the worst case scenario if you ever are backed into that corner...don't hurt anyone else in your attempt. I realize they are just fantasies but please don't ever consider acting on these thoughts of going on a killing spree. I have fantasies myself of killing someone that I loved who has hurt me immensely...but I would NEVER act on them because I know they're just an after effect of my emotional experiences.

As for your age these feelings are quite common. Suicidal ideation was very common for me when I was in high school. Thankfully I can say these feelings are the worst when you're this young. Things will get better man. At your age, it's easy to be emotionally vulnerable, it's a part of growing up. You just happen to be one of the ones that are extremely vulnerable.

I am not overexaggurating at all when I say these feelings will become an afterthought in a year or so. Just hold on....try to find something to keep you happy until that happens.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.