1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

check it...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by n4u2g0z, Jun 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. n4u2g0z

n4u2g0z New Member

Yea for about the past few months i have been thinking of killing myself. I'm 17, and i'm the most apathetic person i know. I dont have "real" friends. I dont have a girlfriend. I dont love anyone and my parents sure as hell dont love me. I frequently fantasize of dying.
    I'm fairly popular at school but i dream of taking a gun to school and killing everyone then killing myself. I HATE waking up in the morning. I spend most of my time sleeping and playing world of warcraft. i used to be on my high school baseball team but that shit sucked so i quit.
    I really find i dont care about anything. Even tho im only 17 i dont think i will ever change. I usally think it would be better if i was just never born so i wouldnt have to go through every fucking day in my boring ass life.
    So basically the only reason i'm here on this forum is to ask the question.. why shouldnt i do it?
    kill myself?

2. GaiaMischief

GaiaMischief Well-Known Member

Well, first of all man, in the worst case scenario if you ever are backed into that corner...don't hurt anyone else in your attempt. I realize they are just fantasies but please don't ever consider acting on these thoughts of going on a killing spree. I have fantasies myself of killing someone that I loved who has hurt me immensely...but I would NEVER act on them because I know they're just an after effect of my emotional experiences.

As for yourself...at your age these feelings are quite common. Suicidal ideation was very common for me when I was in high school. Thankfully I can say these feelings are the worst when you're this young. Things will get better man. At your age, it's easy to be emotionally vulnerable, it's a part of growing up. You just happen to be one of the ones that are extremely vulnerable.

I am not overexaggurating at all when I say these feelings will become an afterthought in a year or so. Just hold on....try to find something to keep you happy until that happens.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.