Check my pulse, still alive?

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Monsieur, Feb 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monsieur

Monsieur Well-Known Member

Here it is, my first words which speak of my existence in this forum. I don't have much say other than the usual "hi" in which the countless other newcomers here will say. Nothing that special at least, I'm just one of you guys, another vagabond of life, wandering about looking for truth and home.

It's been a while since I've joined another forum, my social dexterity in physical life is pretty dull as well. Because of that I'm not too expressive with my true feelings, my psychological difficulties even less so.

But here I am, not quite stepping out of the matrix reality of my room, but at least into a society that has more population then just myself and my demons.

-------------------------------------

Good god I feel so lazy right now, I wrote that elsewhere at an earlier date. Anyways the name's Monsieur, or maybe just Mike. I'm almost 17 years old and enjoy writing and drawing, outside of that I suppose I also wish to terminate my life though I'm sure you all knew that even before reading this.

If I still have a pulse, then I hope to see you around,
    ~Monsieur :sleepy:

P.S. This place has funny smileys. :santacon::ghost::dog:

2. xToxThexGravex

xToxThexGravex Well-Known Member

Hey man, this place if full of caring people who would agree that no one wants you to go through with committing.

Welcome to the forum. I hope you find help here.

3. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Welcome aboard!

I hope you find your stay rather eventful, and hospitable.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

HI it is good you have reached out. I find it hard sometimes too to ask for help.
    I saw you in chat for a short while it is good there sometimes just because you can connect a little more to people. Glad you are here lots of support here okay so keep posting let us know how you are doing.

5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi and welcome!!

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello and welcome to the forums...Feel free to talk all you want and or vent your frustrations.. We are always here to support...

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum Mike. You write quite eloquently for 17. Kudos to you. I am glad you chose to reach out. As you feel more comfortable, perhaps you will be able to share more of your issues with us. We are a very caring and understanding community as most of us have suffered for one reason or another.

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome! I hope you find what you need here :)

9. Monsieur

Monsieur Well-Known Member

Thank you everyone for your warm welcomes, I do hope I can get my life in order. I don't want to die, I just feel like I'm driven to it...

Thanks everyone,
    ~Monsieur

10. supermodel

supermodel Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum! Yes this place has amazing smileys and people!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.