Check out time

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Bostonensis, May 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bostonensis

Bostonensis Guest

I am in that verge again. I am very disappointed with my useless pathetic life. I am a burden to everybody. Maybe I just have to hang myself up & end this painful life. O death ,why don't you come now & get me. How much more should I suffer? I need to find a gun , I do not want to waste my life like this ,that pedophiliac judge must come with me.Someone have to come with me. Not waste this life just like that , they destroy my life ,well the battle is not done yet.I feel so down, my son did not come today. I felt like a failure.

2. Tara

Tara Guest

:hug:

im sure your not a burden to everyone. :arms:

No you shouldnt hang yourself :hug:
    things will look up soon enough, if you need to chat we're all here to listen! (though i have to go to bed right now! :( )

stay safe, thinking of you :hug:

3. Bostonensis

Bostonensis Guest

I will make that decision soon. I have a responsibility to myself first. Being suicidal all the time is not good to anyone.

4. Bostonensis

Bostonensis Guest

The Love of a child

I went to see my friend yesterday & talk to her about my urges again.Her kids are like mine,they all grow up together. The oldest is 17 & 15, both came last night to comfort me.They both cried & told me they will do it too ,if i kill myself.This morning I wake up, he brought over a french toast. I am so moved never ever occur to me how much these kids cared for me.[/I]

5. Erebos

Erebos Well-Known Member

Re: The Love of a child

You have a responsibility to them as well. Such a simple gesture can mean the world.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.