checkin' out

Status
Not open for further replies.
just a quick note. i think i'm checkin' out for a while. not that it really matters to anyone else. i hope you all take care of yourselves. i'm not so sure where my path is leading anymore, but oh well i'll just shut up now. take care

trust me i'm so screwed up i'm just not worth knowin'. it's time for me to just crawl into a hole and never come out. thanks for the hand though. i just wish i was worth the effort.

weirdal

Forum Buddy
SF Supporter
you are worth the ground i spit on, youre worth more than all the ground in the world, i will never meet you, probably never even speak to you again but believe me

you are worth mroe than you think

hugs

xx

Liz, I am sorry I haven't been in contact with you as much lately. You are definitley worth something. What has happened these past few weeks? Are you talking to your doctors? I will try to get in touch with you if I can. Don't give up. You have fought this long and hard and been through the worst of it. Don't waste all that you have done so far. Take care and stay safe. :hug:

times have been strenuous. i had another electric shock this am. it went alright but i've still got a massive headache. terry to answer your question my dr wants me to gain more of a social life which i try but it doesn't go too well. but whatever. i'm stressin' about my daughter right now. her and i are at odds. it's breakin' my heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00