Checking in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
E
Feels like it's been ages since I signed in here.

Anyway just thought I'd give y'all a short update as I kinda disappeared from the internet for the most part.

I've been working a whole lot over the summer and I've been spending a lot of time with my house mates and friends. Things have actually been really well on my end.

The reason why I'm not online much anymore. Or more like, barely at all, is that I gave my laptop to my mate for her birthday. She's got school coming up so i figured she needs it more than I do.
I myself don't have the money to buy a new computer right now, but I will be getting myself a nice laptop sometime after Christmas and New Year.
So until then I won't be online much. Things are going well though, so no need to worry or anything.

I check my email like once a week, so feel free to get in touch with me that way if you feel like it.

Take care all, and remember;
the deeper you feel sadness, the deeper you'll feel happiness.

Peace out and maybe we'll chat sometime after new year ;)

Love,
Est (jfkleges / Akasha)

itmahanh

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
Hey thanks for the update. Happy for you that things are pretty level now. What a wonderful thing to do giving your laptop as a gift to some one that needed one. Hope Santa brings you a top of the line one for Christmas!!!! Keep posting whenever you can. Take care.

LetItGo

Staff Alumni
Wonderful thing you did giving your laptop to a friend. Dont think i could ever be that generous lol. Good to hear from you and know things are going well for you. Take care Est :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00