Checking in?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by jenniferelaine, May 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jenniferelaine

jenniferelaine Well-Known Member

I haven't posted in a while.

Today is weird.

It's creeping back into my mind again.

For the past few weeks, my security blanket hasn't been there. Haven't felt the need to even think about it. My ex has moved on with his life. Found a new girl. (Dear god, this is going to sound so juvenile). Even changed his FB status. Something I couldn't get in three years. Yeah, that felt like a punch to the gut.

So I started going on an online dating site. Have been on 5 dates? Two of them were just out for tail, the other.....the other sets my gaydar off so hard I think it broke.

So things are creeping back on me again. I feel hysterical and out of control.

2. perfected

perfected Member

Why would a guy be dating you if he were gay?

3. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Good for you and going out on these dates. Wish I could get dating sites to work for me.

4. jabooty

jabooty Banned Member

ROFL! this is not a funny matter, it was just a funny comment!

na honey dont give up!! i came home many of time from a date worse off then before I even left....for...well my reasons were different. Typically they didnt look anything like their pictures or other reasons...

the down fall of online dating is all it is. u can't give up! i bet the 6 would trump the other 5! and if they are paying as they should be, what do you have to loose?? nothing.

5. carekitty

carekitty Guest

Sorry about your boyfriend.

There are quite a few frogs out there that we end up kissing before we find someone who is right. Okay, they may still be a bit of a frog, but at least one that has a few less warts.

So, please hang in there, and keep trying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.