Checking in

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Daigoro, Oct 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daigoro

Daigoro Member

Hello

Feel embarresed that my life has turned out that I need to come on a forum like this to express myself.

Been to therapy for 5 months, not really getting anywhere, other than I realise now how bad I've got. From a general feeling of melancholy to 'severe depression' and some very dark thoughts invading my mind regularly. Crying alone is a daily ritual.

I moved to a new area 18 months ago, I have no friends locally, my g/f says I'm a 'looney' and 'mental' so I'm not getting much emotional support at home. My business failed earlier this year so I'm back in school and changing career and I have a new baby (my first)

I've no idea what to expect on here, it's just an outlet at the moment, and it'll be comforting to think I'm not the only one who feels this way

2. Landlocked blues

Landlocked blues Well-Known Member

Hey hun, you are definitely not alone. :hug:
    Congrats on the birth of your first baby, that must be an amazing feeling :) Im sorry your not getting the emotional support you need at home. You will most definitely get it here.
    Keep talking to us, it helps
    Sammy

3. Daigoro

Daigoro Member

Thanks, I will

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hiyas :) welcome to the forum. I hope it will help :arms:

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums...Keep posting so more people will see you and reply..Congrats on the new baby..

6. Enigmatic Ed

Enigmatic Ed Well-Known Member

I hate when shit piles itself on top of itself. get some shit (manageable) more shit on top of that, then more shit and you got yourself a shit sandwich which is impossible to stomach. hang in there nothing wrong with being a mental defective lunatic I wouldnt have it any other way (sure my gf would get bored if I were "normal") and no offence to anyone but calling you mental shes a girl ffs, pot kettel black (unfair, probably but hey). crux of the matter is you gota kid so you come in second place in your own importance to your sprog, thats now number 1 priority doesnt matter what you think or feel you gota be there for the kid, it needs you more than you could ever imagine. good luck bud.

7. HighsandLows

HighsandLows Active Member

Hi :)

A move, a new baby, and trouble with your business. No wonder you're so down. That's a lot of big stuff in a short time. You are not the only one who feels like this. I am self employed. My business is small and struggling. I am also attempting to study Law. I have 3 children...honestly, you're not alone

*hugs*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.