checking out

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by takencontrol, Nov 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. takencontrol

takencontrol Well-Known Member

decided i cannot take anymore. trying so hard to change things but its just not happening and ive decided im not doing this anymore.

2. oval

oval Well-Known Member

no you cant run out on me like that :( your app is only so little away. youve come so far!

3. takencontrol

sorry i cannot cope with anymore

4. victor

victor Account Closed

my dear friend..
    and when ur fears inside, and shadows stil remain.. I know that u can love me, when theres no one left to blame.. so never mind the darkness, we stil can find a way.. coz nothing lasts 4ever.. even cold november rain..

5. takencontrol

thanx for that vitas

6. victor

victor Account Closed

u know, what? im fucked. when i said those words, i was on my bike goin to the shop to get a few beers before i go to bed. i live in uk, o.k? my gf is in fuckin Egypt. m being strong n fighting. after i posted this to u, i came back, and my housmates started being funny, coz of music. my gf doesnt txt me, coz shes with her other bf. u know, how i feel bout all of this? oh fuck them all. when i had loads of money, everyone was nice.everyone was takin care of me. every fuckin one was more than happy to help me in any way. now, as ive no money, everyone is funny. i need to ask 10£ everyday for living, n ppl look at me from balcony. But when i was spending 1k a day, everyone was so sweet. ive gotta move out in 3 days. Ive no money. thats what they think, and theyre bein funny. Coz they dunno ive made a deal for 5k. As ive learnt from my experience, ppl only value u as much as how much money u have. but not everyone. ive met ppl on here who doesnt give a fuck if i have a penny or not, they stil talk to me. i wanna prove every one of these muthafuckers they made a mistake. if u wanna die, listen to the songs like eminem '3am' or obie trice 'adrenaline rush'. they r not worth of us dying. lets show em its their loss if they dont have us in their lives! i dont care anymore - i know it hurts - but im the special one, not them. u r, too. let them fight. u dont need to fight. let them fight 4 u. coz ure worth it. nuttin but street, muthafucka ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.