chest pain again

Status
Not open for further replies.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
I know it is just anxiety but the pain chest is so deep. It takes the ability to breath away I really don't know what has brought this on. I just wish the pain would leave I tried going for a ride i took warm bath but the pain remains I wish i could understand where and why these emotions keep coming to a head like this. I say again i have no reason to be sad i am fine i am in control but the pain just won't leave I will try again to lie down for awhile if it doesn't leave soon then what i am not going to hospital i have done this before and it was nothing just a little high blood pressure. i looked so dam stupid. i wish i could get it to go away. Maybe illtry my pain killer maybe that will make it go away oh ijust can't breath.

bluegrey

Antiquities Friend
I have generalized anxiety disorder and many real reasons for being anxious so I am chronically stressed. When my anxiety starts getting out of control the two physical problems that begin are painful neck spasms along with crushing chest pain where, like you, I also have trouble breathing. I have had these symptoms for over two decades so there is no true cardiac event occurring, just the result of long term anxiety on the human body. :sad:

I am very sorry for your suffering. What helps me is to exercise, even if that means just pacing around or going for a walk. For me staying still and trying breathing or relaxation exercises just doesn't help- but that's just bundle of nervous energy me. Well, I hope you find relief :hugtackles:.

itmahanh

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
Aw I'm sorry your suffering. Sometimes when we think there is no erason for it happening, it isnt from something current. Our subconscious can draw things up and we dont really realize we are thinking about them. So an "unexplained" attack isnt really that. Sorry hard to explain. Like Denis said sometimes exercise works really well. Dont have to do anything really hard even a walk about the yard or sitting and doing some leg lifts or arm lifts is enough to relieve the tension. It will pass. I know not what you want to hear cuz you want it to end right now. But it will hun. :arms:

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Thanks everyone pain has decreased some I got out of house went shopping took pain meds which really didn't help. I am okay now just so very tired. I hate these attacks god it does feel like heart attack but the pain always comes on r side not the left weird always on r side. Hopefully no more of this I hope my daughter calls me back i just missed her call I can't call her so i hope she calls back i miss her so much but she will be home on thursday night only 5 more days now. Hope all of you are staying well and safe. take care.

I have athsma and it is incredibly painful and makes breathing difficult, and feels as you described. Maybe you should talk to a doctor :/ Hope things get better for you <3

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
No not asthma just panic attacks i read your thread it could of been me writing it i am sorry please talk with someone okay Bad Wolf talk to boyfriend get it out open and go to therapy take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00