chest pain again

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by total eclipse, Mar 29, 2010.

1. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

after all that has happened the chest pain is back and won't leave i hate this pain so crushing but i know it is just the sadness everyone leaves everyone i guess it is better really

2. jnine

jnine Well-Known Member

~violet~ do you need to see a physician? i don't understand what kind of chest pain you are referring to. Are you okay?

3. total eclipse

i often get this chest pain i have gone to emergency with it before it takes days to go away It is always on the left side not the right but it takes your breath away i go to work tomorrow if it keep up i will go to emergency again i just knwo it is because of all the stress and sadness that happened last night i wish to god i could leave there is too much sadness and pain too much don't worry okay if the chest pain gets worse i will call for help.

4. jnine

jnine Well-Known Member

i'm sorry you are in pain ~violet~ is there anything you can do to ease it some?

5. total eclipse

tried taken a bath it helped a bit i think sleep is best and take my meds too hopefully it will be gone tomorrow if not i will go in i wish people just stopped and cared for each other and realize that taking the higher road is sometimes needed. take care.

6. jnine

jnine Well-Known Member

i hope you feel better and can get some rest, you take care too:smile:

7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

sorry to hear you're in pain violet......I hope it goes away quickly.....take care..hugs

8. total eclipse

woke up pain has decreased now just numb ache i wish i knew what brings this on out of the blue it comes but it is going away now thank god.

9. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

how you doing today violet?

10. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

*hugs* i hope you're doing better violet.
    strange thing, i get something like that every now and again too... don't know what it is though...

11. total eclipse

I am still getting it looked it up at work just stress caused still have it.dam it.

12. PandorasToybox

PandorasToybox Well-Known Member

Hang in there violet :love:

13. pinkpetals33

pinkpetals33 Well-Known Member

r u sure it's not inflamed spleen?

14. total eclipse

it could be inflamed pancreas liver spleen could be stress could be viral not my gallbladder had that out. i think i am just stressed that all i hope it goes away soon

15. pinkpetals33

pinkpetals33 Well-Known Member

Chest pain is one symptom to not mess with.....did you go to the doctor's?