Child abuse

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by 1234567890, Mar 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1234567890

1234567890 Member

I was a victim of child abuse mainly being manipulated by teachers and abused by them in front of the class for long periods of my childhood. I was also physically abused by 2 teachers who one cares.... And on top of that due to my dad's job i lived in Singapore for a few years where there is corporal punishment for kids :((( or atleast was back then.
  2. 1234567890

1234567890 Member

Even though abuse by teachers is rare, trust me it isn't rare enough
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, I am sorry you went through all this. No child should go through this. Have you sought any counselling?

INFERIOR LADY Active Member

So sorry sweetheart! :crushed: The perfect solution however must be to give ALL child abusers the DEATH penalty! At least killing them'd be legal then! :welcoming:
  5. lelantgirl

lelantgirl Well-Known Member

Two wrongs dont make a right, only makes us as bad as them. I am a child abuse survivor and so I can 1st hand say that the whole abuse thing is complex, I dont condone what abusers do EVER but every story has a background...............I would not want my abusers to be hurt for what they did to me, this is what starts wars tit for tat and one bad thing turns into more, I am effected badly by my abuse but dont hate them.
  6. lelantgirl

lelantgirl Well-Known Member

People DO care and I do cos am replying to this post. No abuse is acceptable and I was abused on all levels by several abusers and again in a adulthood and am scarred and screwed up by it, BUT I always never hate them for what they did.
    Statistics show sadly alot of abusers were abused themselves, not an excuse I know, but everyone has a story, chains need to be broken, not more lives snapped into pieces.
    I am here to listen and help if you need someone. I wish I just knew why everyone cant just love one another and instead of all this harming, its crazy.
  7. SilverDoll

SilverDoll Member

I'm so sorry you had to go through that. No one ever deserves what you went through. Even though you said no one cares, I'm replying to you to say that you have my deepest sympathy and compassion. I hope you're talking to a counselor of some sort or already have.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.