chilli

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by thedeafmusician, Nov 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

does anyone here actually like it? I dont mind it sometimes... but not when mum makes it as strong as this! I swear I'm suffocating, even with the door to my room shut and the window WIDE open making me cold, it somehow manages to sneak in under the door!! :laugh:

Yes... I'm bored... I think you can tell hahahahaha

2. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Silly girl :tongue: but no more talk about strong chilli, my stumach can already feel the acid... lol :bleh:

3. thedeafmusician

:rofl: its really red coloured.. she used like a packet of the stuff and the scary thing is that she actually LIKES IT, and her and Grandma are both EATING the stuff!!!! :faint:

:bleh:

and it STILL stinks the house out... but not as bad lol

4. ~CazzaAngel~

:yikes: :yikes: :insomnia: :faint: :unsure: :blink: :eek:hmy: :laugh:

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I like it, but after having it for so many weeks in a row during the football season, i am rather tired of it.

6. thedeafmusician

Hehehehe... now the house doesnt smell of chilli... but curry. :dry: but at least this curry is actually eatable lol... spicy foods are usually good. ^^

TDM

7. ~CazzaAngel~

Yeah, I love chilli, but sounds a bit over done :tongue:

8. Jess

Jess Guest

I liked the chilli my dad made with jalapenos and venison? is that it... deer meat anyways.. sick as that may or may not sound.. I love it in the dead cold of winter.. house smells of chilli... :unsure: good times....

9. ~CazzaAngel~

Awwwwwwww :cry: You ate bambi! :tongue:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.