Christmas day

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by smackh2o, Dec 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

Well its 2:48 here on xmas morning and I wish I was dead. I fucking wish I was fucking dead and ive had enough of al of it. god helped me tonight i think, but i dont know if he wanted me to die.

2. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

:sad:

You've still got 21 hours in the day. Still, I'm sorry you feel like doing yourself in. I don't intimately know your situation, but what if you treat yourself tomorrow. do something really fun and selfish.

It's only eight o'clock in California. If you need somebody to talk to I'll be here.

James.

3. levitated-one

levitated-one Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas to everyone.. don't worry about tomorrow..for tomorrow will worry about itself.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: We are here for you..I'm only a PM away!

5. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

I'll bet THAT cheered ya right on up! I know it did me. wish I knew what to
    say. maybe you'll feel better later. I hope so. do your best and leave the rest

6. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

One of the things I find helps when I'm really down is to get out and go for a walk somewhere nice. Just getting out to somewhere beautiful and away from all the stresses of life. The gardens up at Rivington has been a favorite stomping ground for a long time. Pm me if you want a chat.

7. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

I went for a walk. It kinda worked. still miserable. I'm going to go speak to my doctor asap. Thanks for your help again peeps. Have a nice christmas.

8. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I know how you feel. And christmas can often make suicidal feelings and depression ten times worse. :hug:
    Am glad to hear you are going to get some help. Let us know how it goes. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.