Christmas Eve Eve Cafe Is Open!

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Godsdrummer, Dec 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Good morning everyone!

I finally got my Christmas shopping done last night. That was quite interesting. lol

Anyway...maybe dodging a bullet on a major winter storm, will have to see how the day develops.

So...try and have a good day today people and feel free to stop by and join in the conversation. It's good, the coffee's hot and the pie is fresh!
  2. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Good Morning, Bill!
    *pours a cup of coffee*
    What?! 16 year olds dink coffee now these days too!
    I hope you have a wonderful day, Bill! everything ready for Christmas now?
    I got all my Christmas shopping done about 2 weeks ago, decorations up two weeks ago, and now my family and I have been baking all week. Like mini Betty Crockers! lol And today, both my mother and I will be at work all day, so the baking goes on hold, until late tomorrow night. =D

I hope everyone has a delightful day filled with many things of holiday cheer and happiness!

This is Krista, Peacin' out!

(okay, I will never say that again! XP)
  3. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

A boring day of nothing for me.
  4. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

I am as ready for Christmas as a man can get. Now I just have to hope and pray the roads will be ok for me to make it to church band practice tonight.
  5. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Saw my doctor yesterday... I think my back is good and properly screwed. After the X-rays came back showing nothing unusual it looks like there's no treatment coming. :(

His best advice is to strengthen my core muscles... They're already pretty strong, but I can do better... I'm just lacking exercises for that region that don't involve bending.
  6. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

Hello Caf Man haven't been here in a while, thought I'd drop in and see how the place was doing.

We've had snow here and now it's frozen so it's really treacherous even walking outside let alone taking the car anywhere, so I sympathize with you Bill.

I seem to be spending all my time topping up the bird feeders, turn my back for five minutes and they are empty - I think I must be feeding all the birds in the forest at the moment. Well at least it will keep them going over Christmas.

Oh and I'll have a piece of that pie please, need some calories to combat the cold (good excuse anyway.)
  7. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

One piece of pie with 4 and 20 blackbirds baked in it for Tam, coming up!
  8. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

OMG I just had the nastiest game of halo EVAR!

+15 with 26 kills and we win by 2.

Was playing on my 50, even.

And yes, this really is the kind of thing that excites me.
  9. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

Tomorrow is the day :D the kitchen is a mess... I went to the supermarket with daddy today, you should have seen us.. We left with soooo much food and stuff

I'm off for baking, see ya!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.