Christmas get toghether.... London

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by thedamned, Dec 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thedamned

thedamned Member

Anyone wanting to meet up and share feelings and thoughts this christmas. I know it sounds funny, but i can't share with friends my thoughts cause in a way is just awkward and I dont express what is going inside my head. So i have decided to meet someone this Christmas who is going through same emotions and maybe we can talk and meet like we will be at the same level of understanding.
  2. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

That would be scary ;) x
  3. thedamned

thedamned Member

Do you think its ever wise to tell your friends that you feel suicidal. Its like not expressing yourself to anyone and the more you keep it inside the more it eats you.
  4. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Yeah, that's not an easy topic to bring up with anyone you're close with. It will irrevocably change the relationship. I imagine from that point forward they would constantly look at you with the concerned face, the kid gloves as far as a conversation topics go. It's one thing to tell someone who cares about you that you're depressed, quite another to say you may not want to live anymore.
  5. black orchid

black orchid Well-Known Member

If you seriously want to meet up with some people over xmas then you should try posting this in the 'meets' section instead of here, and you might be more successful.

When are you thinking of anyway?
  6. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

Come to what is classed as north to you and we can go together!
  7. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

I was never too crazy about meeting people I met on the internet...
  8. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

So why post? Many of us aren't, but that's no reason to go and try to make the op feel like a creep or weirdo.
  9. WishICould

WishICould Well-Known Member

Think - safety first ! ! !
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.