Christmas getting closer...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Maylin, Nov 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maylin

Maylin Well-Known Member

Ah this great time of the year where I yet again get to see that I have no real friends. This time we are going to spend 2-3 WEEKS with some random unknown relatives living with us that we only see every 3-4 years, fuck!

I really freak out when unknown people are living or even visiting us. I know my mom is kinda odd, so I have to "entertain" guests, talk to them and try to look like I care about anything they say. This time i have to do it for weeks...
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

You will make it through Daria. Look at it as sharing the Christmas spirit rather than as something that is a chore that must be done. Who knows? You may enjoy some of them and form some new friendships. :hug:
  3. Maylin

Maylin Well-Known Member

Christmas spirit, yeah that went away years ago when I got gifted with all kinds of problems.

I am genuinely scared for when relatives come with presents, it just gets so awkward. Christmas is fine after I know that there wont be any more strangers that are going to ring the doorbell, but now they are actually staying here?!

Going to start on some pills soon, hopefully I will get them in time...
  4. roo_army

roo_army Member

I myself am dreading new years, makes me feel sick to think about it
  5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I don't like the holidays either. That is when I had my breakdown and ended up in the hospital. I lost everything I had worked so hard for. OH well they were just inantimat things. I came into this world empty handed and will leave the same way. It's bad enough I don't like the holidays but we have to go to my sisters on the west coast of Florida. A two and half hour drive,spend the day , and then drive back the same day. I can always stay home with the dogs. I intend this year to get shit faced drunk so I don't have to think about it.
  6. jam1e

jam1e Guest

"I have to "entertain" guests, talk to them and try to look like I care about anything they say."

I think most of us could identify with that statement.

We all have a way of copying, mine is to get pissed so i don't give a shit what people think!:laugh:

However, i will be logging on Christmas morning just to see if anyone needs to talk or is feeling alone:smile:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.