Christmas gifts

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Petal, Dec 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Have any of you got any early chritmas gifts? If so,what did you get? I got an eye set including eyeliners and mascara and eyeshadows :) It's fab.
  2. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

gift card to a bookstore. :)
  3. SaraRose

SaraRose Well-Known Member

I got a homemade bookmark so far from one friend. And then from random people I got packets of tea (cuz I'm a tea addict and can drink my weight in it a day). Another friend told me what she got me- she said it's a gift card to a bookstore- which is amazing as I wanna buy a book but have been broke! So that just makes me squeal! OH And my aunt gave me $30 as is her tradition. She's always sent me money every year for Christmas!
  4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I got a handmade scarf from one friend, a pair of warm stocking socks, homemade cookies and jam, and a soft beautiful sweater...on Sunday, we will have a holiday dinner together where we exchange gifts, especially for the kids, and have a 'sweets' (cookies, brownies, candy) exchange...that is always so great because I make a lot of one kind of sweets (chocolate dipped fruits and pretzels) and get 10 back...Monday, I will be recuiperating from sugar shock!
  5. Lebe

Lebe Well-Known Member

an airzooka, chocolate, nail varnish, eye liner andddd a voodoo keychain thingy!
  6. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

You people have such cool friends to make you homemade stuff!

So far I've got Solo Beats by Dr. Dre from my mum and money from my nan. My Dad has apparently bought me an e-book reader but I'm kinda on the fence about it cause I really love the look and feel of a real book. That's all I know so far!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.