christmas is always so lonely

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by solitude, Dec 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. solitude

solitude New Member

I just hate my life so much, for many obvious and also unstated reasons. My life is the epitome of loneliness, and what’s a bitch about it is that it may seem like I’ve willingly chosen for it to be this way even though I just can’t help it sometimes. I would like to whine and wallow in self-pity over my incurable shyness, but it’s all been done before and the end result is the same: continued loneliness. I am at my wit’s end. I just don’t get it. I’ve always tried to be friendly to people. I don’t believe I’ve ever done anything offensive at all. I crack jokes, I have a good sense of humor, but for some reason it’s just NOT. ENOUGH. Every Christmas cements this notion of loneliness. When you look around and see people gathered with their loved ones and you reflect on yourself, it becomes an utter disappointment.

I don't know. I'm just frustrated with myself and my life. The loneliness becomes unbearable sometimes that I could just cry. Has anyone felt this way?
  2. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

I used to feel the same way; until i discovered the secret code: "do to other people what you would want them to do for you" i.e go out of your way and help other lonely people, In the hospital or in a home. e.t.c what goes around comes around. Give to others what you want from others. I think Thats part of the rules of the game of life.
  3. klintmad

klintmad Active Member

you are lonely?it must be killing you, I wish not! you know what, everyday is a christmas day, the connection to it is that you must not be lonely, what is the reason why you are so lonely? you can fix it y friend. I used to feel the same way and it's so hard to manage. You can't actully please everybody but you can please anyboby. Living in this world does not matter how you please people but how you please yourself. If you think you're doing the right thing why worry? You are you, nobody could change that. Merry xmas and start sharing the blesssings...!!! I am open to recieve the gift. LOl:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.