Not open for further replies.

Nick

☆☆Admin-tastic ☆☆
Safety & Support
SF Social Media
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I don't really know. I have such mixed feelings about it.

What I do know is that I've had the greatest time picking out gifts for people this year. I really like giving people things, and I've just sort of went with the process. I'm nearly done with my shopping, which will be the first time EVER I'm not buying that last gift on Dec. 24th. I've been working on Christmas cards, and having a good time making them for people.

I don't know if I'll enjoy the actual holiday. I do know I'm going to try to make the most of parts I know I do enjoy. It traditionally gets harder for me over the next month. I'll have to see how that goes.

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
Giving people gifts that make them smile. Twinkly lights and cosy fires. Christmas carols. Feel-good movies. No work emails. Mince pies. Arguing about whether brussel sprouts taste like feet. Glittery things. Dressing @Walker in Santa hats and increasingly silly Christmas jumpers.
Oh good. I thought I'm gonna be the only one who's excited for Christmas and December. :D I don't celebrate Christmas but I has my own kinds of holiday, fun social gatherings, kitty even have a list of fun and my Cristians friends has been nice too so kitty wants to make Christmas cards for them. Its gonna be all about spreading love for Kitty and giving love to my friends having hard time on their own too *hug

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
A stressful, overwhelming time of year full of expectations. But also at times enjoyable, like actually on Xmas eve and day when I get to see my sis who I don't get to see very often, have a nice dinner there, give and get gifts, watch Christmas movies and enjoy visiting with the people I care most about in the world.

I don't think I'll ever ultimately let anything stop me from celebrating it each year and making the best of it, even if I had no family or friends I would still just do my best to enjoy it on my own & remember all the Christmases that I enjoyed in my life. This year it might be a bit emotional cos we had to put our kitty down a few days before Xmas last year so it will mark the 1 year anniversary of that. Maybe it will have a bit of sadness every year cos of that but I try to celebrate the good parts of it too, it's not all bad imo :)

Kiwi2016

🦩 Now a flamingo, not a kiwi 🦩
SF Pro
A time for memories... especially this year as I will be decorating our tree with ornaments my parents collected thanks to a kind friend of my father's who so carefully packed and sent them to me when I was coping with just trying to get his house cleared out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00