Christmas on Suicide Forum 2014

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Petal, Dec 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I have noticed that quite a few people will be completely alone this christmas day. Well let's brighten up your Christmas day a little, why not meet up in the chat room/this thread on chistmas day so you will not 'be' alone or feel alone. I am thinking that perhaps this can work and be great for your mental state which is the point of this. Post on this thread if you think you will be online here on suicideforum.com on christmas day. People do care about what you are going through, hopefully we can make this work and have a wonderful christmas with your friend here!! :) Together we can make good changes to others chistmas day.

:fireworks: :fireworks:

Merry christmas suicide forum!

:feedback:

:thank_you:

2. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Great idea, Petal. I will most certainly be on the forum a time or two in and around Christmas. :)

3. Kai Nashi

Kai Nashi Well-Known Member

Wow this is such a good idea.. I felt water in my eyes haha. I will prob be on christmas day :)

4. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

5. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Heyroo!

Even though I may not be here much anymore, I still pop in.

6. _nick_

_nick_ Active Member

Wasn't planning on it only cos I thought others wouldn't. But if others are I will definitely leave my chat on and be in and out all day!

7. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I'll be there...I'm on here all the time anyway :p

8. Jaden

Jaden Member

I'll probably be around. Thanks for doing this.

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

wow the responses to this thread only made a few hours ago are amazing :) Together we can make a difference :)

10. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

Petal, I think it is a great idea, I encourage everyone that can to participate.

I am unable due to the fact that I have an older computer that is incompatible with the chat program.

11. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

True-Lee (and any others that have connectivity issues for chat) - while I am not much help on Mac/Apple products, nearly any computer that runs windows (any PC) can run Java and the chat program. Newer computers are usually the pain because of extra security settings. The issue is usually how browser settings are that make Java a complete pain, and in the Java settings itself on your computer. If you like, I would be happy to help try to figure it out with you by PM, or in an extended thread in troubleshooting forum. This of course applies to anybody at all with PC issues with Java and our chat program. I am not a technical guru at all - but I have met some really computer smart people on here and am sure they could also help.

Just an offer to any that want to try (again) to get into chat for the sake of company and support.

12. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Cat Lady Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I will be here. No place to be.

13. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

I access everything by my mobile, so I'll be logging on whenever, as usual. I don't think I'll be in chat, however, as usual. But I should be available.

I don't know where I'll be on Christmas Day but most likely alone or with my housemates if they're here. I know who I wish I could be near, though.

14. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

Same here too - Even if I did have access to the chatroom (which i don't being um) I still would not be able to enter, as this antiquated pc refuses to download Java or Flash. It's ok thanks Ben; I've tried everything :)

Merry Christmas to everybody in advance :jiminy_cricket:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.