Christmas postal mail thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
and that is why you didnt share your address with me? :)
Actually, I don't mind sharing my address at all, but my official name. *scared It's not about my identity, but the fact I have a problem with my name. :p (the first name) And I do have to give it because I don't want my mail to be read by my mom (the horror!). That's the only reason. *dunno But everything's negotiable by PM. ;)

Actually, I don't mind sharing my address at all, but my official name. *scared It's not about my identity, but the fact I have a problem with my name. :p (the first name) And I do have to give it because I don't want my mail to be read by my mom (the horror!). That's the only reason. *dunno But everything's negotiable by PM. ;)
now I am curious, you've got this talent to leave me becoming more and more intersted in your name.... no pressure. I will think of you and write an pm then, just to protect cute Auri with breakable arms from any horror show. We are so so supportive....and curious.

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
now I am curious, you've got this talent to leave me becoming more and more intersted in your name.... no pressure. I will think of you and write an pm then, just to protect cute Auri with breakable arms from any horror show. We are so so supportive....and curious.
You should see it the same way as you see my address : it doesn't mean anything and it's not a part of me. It's just random. :D Hopefully I stay Auri (or anything else you wish) in your mind. ♡

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
I would never think of you with that other name, @Auri It literally never crosses my mind and I've known that other name for months now. I think people know you as "you".
I get it. I get the same thing when I have to pay something with paypal and I've got another name on there also. fuckthatstupidgoddamnname

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I would never think of you with that other name, @Auri It literally never crosses my mind and I've known that other name for months now. I think people know you as "you".
I get it. I get the same thing when I have to pay something with paypal and I've got another name on there also. fuckthatstupidgoddamnname
Thank you. *hug It's a bigger deal to me than it should be lol. Apart from family and administrative situations, I'm surprised if someone calls me that, and introducing myself with it feels like talking about another person, I cringe.

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I completely understand that...more than you know haha Clearly I have another name floating around out there and when someone says it I'm like what... who... me? wait.. huh? You're just Auri to us.
@Auri
Yeah, I thought you'd understand the experience pretty well, though there are reasons for you to feel way worse when it happens than me, the intentions and the meaning are not the same. *console

Nick

☆☆Admin-tastic ☆☆
Safety & Support
SF Social Media
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I totally get the name thing ... clearly I've also go another name. I see it on things and cringe a little. It's wrong in every way. It doesn't fit at all, ever not matter how you slice it. I feel you.

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I totally get the name thing ... clearly I've also go another name. I see it on things and cringe a little. It's wrong in every way. It doesn't fit at all, ever not matter how you slice it. I feel you.
Sorry about that. I hope you get to change it someday in as many places as possible. *hug

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
How did this thread become "send @Nick some mail"? hahaha
Tdlr :
  1. Nick shows up, shares how sad it is he can't say his mysterious address. :(
  2. Everyone is moved by the kid's sad situation. Awww...
  3. You suggest people send his mail to you. *thumbsup
  4. People are happy with this solution. Yay!
  5. Conclusion : Nick's gonna get a whole lot of mail. :D
*stars*stars*stars*stars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00