Christmas??

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by White Dove, Dec 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

Will you be celebrating christmas??

Right now to me , Christmas is just another dang day.. nothing special.. a kid, i guess about 9 or 10 years old said merry christmas to me the other day and i just spoke back merry christmas in little whisper back toward him, he then says come on get in the spirit.. i never said nothing more just got in my car and drove off.

This has got to be the worst christmas i ever had.. I have no home cause someone burnt it.. my car is not running well and is about to tear up , needs a wheel bearing and hub, needs an axel, the guy who burnt it is getting away scott free because of lack of evidence, several people have tried to come here and destroy what little friends i do have here by letting others know all about my stupid past, the TV talk show who had called for me to help me reconcile with some that i dearly love has emailed me back saying the show was canciled which it probably wasnt because they probably listened to others and judged me by what others said about me.

i cant seem to make or find any peace because i cared for a few people way to much who dont give a damn rather i live or die right now.. i cant sleep , i cant eat, everything always goes so wrong for me.. people who i thought were friends wanted nothing but to hurt me.. several have said they would never leave me but they did...

i cant take this anymore.. i cant take the pain , i cant take the stress, i just cant take it. been through way too much, just way too much, it has got to end.. it has got to really end..

this is the worst christmas ever.. for me.. the very worst...

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

You do have real friends here. And I think you know who they are. As for the other ones that keep trying to hurt you. Ignore them. It will be really hard but it can't be any harder than living with the pain you are suffering now can it? Give them a chance. You've found lots of real support and wishes for only the best for you here at SF. And I know as for me, I don't care about what others have to say about you. I only care about the person who comes here each day pouring her heart out hoping that someone can try to help if even it's the littlest bit. Forget about Christmas. As far as I'm concerned most ppl have. They seem to forget about the true meaning of Christmas and use it as a way to find material happiness only. You are such a strong person and you need to keep building on your strengths. You have lost so much but you are still here and trying to get better. You should be patting yourself on the back instead of kicking yourself in the arse. Stay safe white dove.

3. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

I do wish you merry christmas Dovie! :hug:

4. I'll be celebrating Christmas in the tropics.

5. Raven

Raven Guest

I get to be at work that day, its not really something I care for anymore as the original ideas behind the holiday have been forgotten in the rush for the material goods, its turned from celebrating of the winter solstice to the worship of the birth of Christ to the almighty dollar and how much money did you spend to prove you cared for someone. I find this time of the year disgusting watching people fighting, trampling and damn near killing each other for that one special gift. The holiday has lost its meaning and I hope that someday people realize that all this consumer bullshit is just that bullshit.

I am not a Christian and have not been one for a lot of years so I just tip my hat to this holiday say a good old marry bah humbug and have a good old fashioned drink.

~Raven

6. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Now I'll drink to that!!! Happy Have a Reason to Have a Drink Season Raven and you too White Dove. Cheers!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.