Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Isa, Dec 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

Anyone else dreading this?
  2. incombustible2000

incombustible2000 Well-Known Member

yes my stupid sisters, who are prissy, and think they are all that will be here, and I have to feel like crap when they are here, cause they act like they are better then everyone else, see we have different mothers, and they had a good mother, who loved them, I grew up with my dad having a new family them, and all that being an outsider, and being sexually abused, and raped, and having two kids by the time i was seventeen and they look down on me thinking why am i like that......

I just hate the fake family love that they have ..... just dreading the whole thing
  3. incombustible2000

incombustible2000 Well-Known Member

wish i could go away and stay away for christmas, and not see anyone.
  4. jonstark

jonstark Well-Known Member

I don't want to see anyone, but I'll probably hate to end up spending the thing with my 'family'.
    I'll get dreadfully hammered though. I doubt that will help the loneliness :(.
    :hug: Isa.
  5. Beattles

Beattles Well-Known Member

im looking forward to it.. i get a distortion footpedal for my guitar which is cool.
    Xmas was always a happy time for me
  6. Melmoth the Wanderer

Melmoth the Wanderer Well-Known Member

I'm definitely not looking forward to it.
    Christmas never lived up to the expectations while growing up. By early afternoon, I was usually bored and alone while the rest of my family slept off lunch or listened to my sister play the piano. I usually got most of what I wanted, but there was no one to enjoy it with.
    I also usually get sick of Christmas music soon after Thanksgiving.
  7. FoReVeR LoSt

FoReVeR LoSt Well-Known Member

My sister is having a baby on the 16th. Everyone is going to be there!! Both my parents(divorced btw), my dad's wife (uh-oh), my little sister, my brother, like everyone. Now there are 4 of us in the family who smoke pot, and i'm sure half the time, we'll be high and/or drunk. Depends on how we all get along. That's how i'm gonna deal with it ^
  8. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

9. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

I'm kinda dreading it. It'll be ok if I get to spend it with my friends instead of family though.

10. neverdie

neverdie Guest

For me, it's the same thing every year, It's boring. Christmas is for kids, just another day, doesn't mean anything anymore.

However, as a child. I do have fond memories. Being tickled pink waiting for all the toys which to play with. :biggrin:
  11. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

i'll be alone
  12. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

=[ =[ =[
  13. Abby Rose

Abby Rose Well-Known Member

I always hated Christmas growing up. Everyone is surrounded by all these happy families that love each other while I am completely alone until after New Year's, wishing I had someone to share it with.
  14. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

I just hate how certain people in my family come out of the woodwork at this time of year- they pop out thinking they have the right to come into my life and dig up a lot of history, need to know 'what I'm doing' and 'what's going on in my life' because of some cultural tradition..:dry:
  15. aqaq22

aqaq22 Well-Known Member

root canals hurt less
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.