• Both the IOS/ Apple Iphone/ Ipad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recive a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resoiurces area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

Chronic depression or chronic hopelessness

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCC988

I've been on antidepressants which didn't work for a while though I was recently switched to bipolar medication which has not worked. Yet at the end of the day the most dominating feature of what ails me is hopelessness. I've kind of given up hope on everything. My life, the country, the world, everything. I don't really see a reason to have hope when it only ends in disappointment. Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment after all, as I have learned the hard way.

AsphyxiateOnWords

Pretty rhymes break angels.
I think that when medication doesn't work, it's mainly therapy of some sort that needs to be the main focus. It's your thought patterns that are hindering your progress and those can't be fixed with meds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$480.00
Goal
$255.00