Chronic health issues have pushed me over the edge

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Galaxy, Jan 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Galaxy

Galaxy New Member

Well the title says it all really. I don't really want to go into what my health problem is but let's just say I've tried virtually every medicine from over the counter and prescription from a GP, self-help methods, changing my diet to eliminate all foods that can trigger it, even alternative therapy and homeopathy and nothing has worked. This has been going on years now. Paired with my personality problems (I have very histrionic tendencies - not diagnosed as I've had bad experiences with therapy) it's just unbarable. Don't know what else to write other than my life is pointless as I can't even get a job or anything because of this. Obviously I appreciate my family and partners support and love them more than anything but I don't know if its enough to save me anymore.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i get you hun i hate it when there are no answers yet the symptoms keep persisting then people tell you nothing wrong they cannot find the answers You hold on to your family ok and to the supports around you Future may bring you some answers new treatments hun just hold on ok hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.