Chronic illness ruined me

Jazlyn

I feel so sad this morning. I will never live a normal life I'll never experience real love or have a family of my own. Everyone I thought was a friend wasn't. I am the sick girl the boring one the annoying one. No one wants to be my friend. I was in the hospital for a week and only 2 people came to visit. One I work with and my moms friend. I let my supposed best friend know and she didn't even ask to see me. I feel so alone. I have gastroparesis and chronic pain. I've suffered for so long and just don't know how much more i can take. All I do is cry. And feel more withdrawn everyday. Guys hit on me and think I'm "hot" but don't want to be with me in a relationship. It just makes me feel even worse. I feel like I'm not good enough for anyone. I wish I was dead so I didn't have to live sick and in pain every waking moment. I am so tired. I just don't know what to do anymore.

Dawn

Hi Jazlyn, I have that too and other issues as well. I know it is so hard to have stomach pain all the time and hurts to eat. I got sick at 33 and everything just stopped for me.

Yes, u definitely find out who your real friends are, that is for sure. When I was still able to work I was a Social Services Director. I worked in nursing homes. It was actually quite shocking to see how few ppl had visitors on a regular basis. I don't understand at all how ppl can be like that.

U could still find a partner in life. It really isn't too late for that. But I know being sick makes it so much harder. A lot lot harder. And it is easy to lose hope after a while. I truly hope and pray that u find someone. Feel free to PM me anytime and please take good care of yourself

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Just wanted to reply to let you know I care and I hope you start feeling a little better soon. Sorry you are in so much pain, discomfort and distress but we are all here to support you during this stressful time :)

Jazlyn

Just wanted to reply to let you know I care and I hope you start feeling a little better soon. Sorry you are in so much pain, discomfort and distress but we are all here to support you during this stressful time :)
Thank you so much. That really does mean a lot to me

Brandon123

I called to make an appointment to see a psychologist to help me deal with the stress of being sick.
I think that is great! Being sick, in pain etc. wears you down mentally to say the least. Life is hard enough for most people without having to deal with pain and sickness on top of it all...

I'm doing ok, but worrying that I might be eating to much pain killers (only OTC though).

Jazlyn

I think that is great! Being sick, in pain etc. wears you down mentally to say the least. Life is hard enough for most people without having to deal with pain and sickness on top of it all...

I'm doing ok, but worrying that I might be eating to much pain killers (only OTC though).
Oh no!!!!! Be careful that stuff can be bad too but I'm sure you know that!!! I hope you're feeling better. The world sucks and having multiple things just make it worse for sure

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00