• Do You Use The SF App? - If you do, even just for notifications, please can you like the post in forum news / announcements? Ty :) (Just collecting numbers)

chronic pain and suicide

Sorry u r in pain.I have severe pain and feel like I am going crazy. I suffer from severe idiopathic pain in my right foot and leg. I can't put weight on it so I'm crippled.. I also have severe ibs and migraines, Docs will not even give me strong drugs.

1964dodge

when you help others you help yourself
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
Sorry u r in pain.I have severe pain and feel like I am going crazy. I suffer from severe idiopathic pain in my right foot and leg. I can't put weight on it so I'm crippled.. I also have severe ibs and migraines, Docs will not even give me strong drugs.
i'm sorry this happened to you I have chronic leg pain which has come down a little i'm between 4 and 5 with brief spikes to 9 so I understand your chronic pain. you should not have to suffer in pain when you don't have to. in the us the cdc made it almost impossible to get the opioids needed to reduce pain. I use to be between 0 and 2 until my meds were reduced. have you tried to go to a pain clinic, they may prescribe something better. i'm lucky to have a doctor willing to prescribe still even if it's lower. you can talk to me anytime you need someone that understands. mike *hug

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00