Ciao

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Mathieu, Aug 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mathieu

Mathieu Member

I'm Mathieu,
    I'm 21 yo with big problems... I came here to write about my problems and about my life because I think it could be useful.. I'm dealing with suicidal thoughts almost every day, but I don't think I'll actually do it. Six years ago I had great life, and now I'm fighting real hard to have it back again. As you can see my english is not great (it's my 4th language), but I still registered here because I felt I could use some support.

2. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

Hi Mathieu :welcome: to the forum. Glad to hear you have no plans to do anything. Your English is fine and forth language thats pretty good, i'm jealous. This is a great place for support.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2010
  3. Mathieu

Mathieu Member

Thank you mate...
    I have no plans to do anything only because I remember how good life can be, and I still believe there's hope for me... But I swear, sometimes I feel that suicide would be much easier way out..

4. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

Good for you.... and i'm sure some people on here would agree.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2010
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. i am glad you found us so we can help to support you. And don't worry about your English. It is just fine. :hug:

6. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Hey Mathieu! Welcome to the forum! I hope you find the support you're looking for! If you ever need to talk, I'm just a PM away. :) Don't hesitate.

7. Blue_Sky

Blue_Sky Well-Known Member

you're 4th language...that's impressive.

8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums!! I'm sure you will find some support here..What has changed to drag you down to suicide Ideation..Were here for you!!

9. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Welcome, and I hope you find the help you need! :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.