Circling

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by fsphoenix, Sep 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fsphoenix

fsphoenix Active Member

Things fall apart over and over again, and always in the same pattern it seems. Sometimes I've picked myself up and moved on, sometimes I've made incredibly poor decisions in trying to cope with the pain, but I just can't do it anymore. This time I've just gone completely numb, and I'm not sure I want to feel anything ever again. I don't know how other people manage to get through it all, but I'm so tired. I'm just so so tired of hurting, and caring and everything else.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: I'm here for you, I'm sorry you are feeling so low at this time but a new day will come with new memories and new experiences. Hope is always there :) Maybe you cannot see it, but it's there. My psychiatrist told me to always have hope and faith in myself and I think you should do the same. Feeling numb isn't entirely a bad thing, it just means you're fed up and aren't feeling any emotions at all. Keep talking to us :hug:

3. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Generally we find something to latch onto. That is what I am doing, I latch onto my cat. Once she dies I will be able to extinguish this piece of shit I call myself.

4. fsphoenix

fsphoenix Active Member

A week later and I've managed to fall even further. It's almost comical at this point how everything seems to fit together into the same picture over and over again. People might say they care or to keep trying or whatever else, but do they really? How do you sincerely care about someone you don't know the least little thing about?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.