Clean Slate

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by LazyCoward05, Dec 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LazyCoward05

LazyCoward05 New Member

Hello everyone,

This is a big first for me.

It is a bit hard for me to express myself so I'll be brief but don't hesitate to message me. Please be kind as this is all in one rush and English is not my mother tongue.

These past years has been pretty intense. Ups and downs that exhausted me.
    Most of the downs were my mistakes, a sum of error I carried around, hidden. Under which I finally collapsed.

But now, I finally have the chance to start over. I Recently got the opportunity of my dreams, but because of my tremendous fracks up, I mill not be able to accept it.
    See I always wanted a job in London and out of nowhere I was offered two great jobs there just this week... But I live in France, so it means I need to move, and moving is expensive... And well because of my ''depression'' I've been unable to hold a job, I've amassed quite a lot of debt. I might have roof under my head right now but I know that I'll be out by spring, we'll be out my cat and I.
    It would take hours to really tell what's wrong and even this might not help.
    Right now I'm gutted, I've missed my last chance at happiness
  2. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Maybe a new start in London will be good for you if you need a job. Maybe finding a new place can help your depression, and your cat would love a new place to explore.

Welcome aboard.
  3. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry about your depression, but glad that you found the forum.
  4. stapleremover

stapleremover Chat Buddy

Hang in there, and welcome to the forum. Come hang out in chat's so nice. You've found people who understand what you're going through so you don't have to feel alone anymore.
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello and welcome to the forums, good luck with what you decide to do regarding the job...go where your heart tells you =) Start with a clean slate is what I would do given the chance.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  6. Sula B

Sula B New Member

Hi, I would love to have an opportunity like that. Sounds exciting. I hope you find a way to take one of those job offers as sometimes a complete change can be the best thing that can happen to you, Your English is extremely good.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.